Friday, November 5, 2010

To the Friday Slackers (like me).

So it's Friday, probably my favorite day of the week. Although I love Thursdays, because I spend all day thinking about how the next day is Friday. It's "casual" day in the office, meaning I get to wear jeans. The boss is usually out. I usually get to go home early, and everything is just a little bit slower. I used to love Fridays because it meant I would be going out with friends, or going on a hot date. Now I love Fridays because I might be able to get some extra sleep. My hot date? Tom and I trying to stay awake long enough to have a conversation after the kids go to bed.
We were going to try to go to a movie tonight since my birthday is this weekend, but our childcare bailed. And to be honest, I think we were both a little relieved. Sweat pants and a red box suits us just fine! When did we get old? Oh, about the time the second baby came around. I love my kids, but they suck the energy right out of ya.
So here's to all the Friday slackers...I'm in your corner!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!! And if we were closer, we'd probably come party with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a slacker... there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete