Friday, July 17, 2009

Wyoming Trip

Every year Tom and I go to visit my parents for the Fourth of July. This year was the first time I didn't have a job to hurry home to, so Lucy and I stayed for the entire week, and Tom came back to get us the next weekend. We had so much fun while we were there! Lucy met her cousin Wyatt for the first time (well, they'd seen eachother before, but never played because Luc was too young) They got along so well; it was adorable!
I also had the opportunity to spend time with my Mom and sisters. Chey is home for the summer, and Reena and Wil actually moved out there, recently. We had a fantastic time! Lucy loved Grandma's hardwood floors!

Tom and I before he had to go back
Me and Daddy!


Wyatt, the cutest little nephew in the world



Mima and Lucy





Me trying to play horse shoes...I can't tell you how bad I really was








Me and my beautiful Mom









Playin with Luc







Tom watching Lucy play with the water toys



















5 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Lucy is super adorable. And who doesn't love a good round of horse shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom look exactly alike!! your too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didnt hear you say anything about the pics and the blog.. you fabulous dear no worries! Yeah I know.. I took some pictures of jeff and the dog.. haha I dont like pics of me at this moment.. maybe next time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! Where does your family live now and where is Cheyenne going to school at? You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle :0) My family lives in Torrington, and Chey is going to school in Casper, but I think she's transfering to LCCC in Cheyenne for next semester, because my parents are probably going to be moving to Cheyenne.

    ReplyDelete