Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three year anniversary!

I'm posting this a few hours early, but I wanted to make sure it got up here. It has been 3 years since Tom and I said "I Do." In some ways it seems like time has rushed by, but mostly I just can't remember my life without him. It feels like we've been together forever (in a good way). I love him so much and feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful best friend. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of eternity with my one and only!

Here are some wedding pictures:

Eskimo kisses!





I think I lost my shoe, ha ha!










cutting the cake at the reception; after the formal ring ceremony and "the line", we changed into jeans and flip flops!








Our get away car that wouldn't start :0)



My great-grandma melba coming through the line

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Congratulation!! We're getting ready to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and we were just talking last night about how time flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you guys are in flip flops, absolutely love it.
    Congrats to the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you commented on our blog and that you have one now as well. Now we can be blogging buddies! Congrats on three years of marriage. Amanda and I just made two years and we can't wait for year 3. Not to mention you have the most beautiful little girl, with the most incredible smile. We miss you guys. Next time we are in Salt Lake we will have to see eachother! Or you can always come to St. George...

    ReplyDelete