Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's About Time!

So I finally gave in to peer pressure and started a blog! I'm still not sure that my life is interesting enough to captivate any audiences out there in cyber space, but here it is none the less.
Most of you know that Tom and I just moved to Salt Lake City, after spending a blissful four years on Logan. I was really nervous about making new friends, navigating in heavy traffic, and staying at home for the first time with Lucy. (My old job in Logan let me bring her with me to the office, so I kept working) Overall, though, the transition has been pleasantly smooth! We have a great ward and wonderful neighbors. Tom is loving his new job, and being the apartment manager isn't as hard as I had anticipated.
Last week our family got invited to a "couple's bbq" that the Goodmans (an adorable couple in our ward) put on. It was a blast! We really had fun, and I knew a lot of the people from church and from the areobics class I take on Wed nights. It always feels good to make new friends!
Thanks for inviting us Kenna!
This is Melissa, she's the areobics instructor. She's amazing!
I didn't know how to rotate this, sorry.

Tom, talking finance with some of the guys. He's so handsome :0)


These are most of the ladies that go to areobics. The one with dark hair and sunglasses is Kenna; it's her party. We don't know what Mel is doing in this one :0)



Lucy!


Kenna's son Parker has a little crush on Lucy and insisted on holding her time and time again; it was cute.


This wasn't at the bbq, but we had a friend over with his big dog and Lucy rode the dog like a pony. At first she wasn't sure what to think.











































6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you started a blog!! You are looking great! I am glad that your transition is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now being blogged stalked by me!! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog. I'm glad you guys had fun at the bbq, we will have to do it again real soon.
    Check out my blog...
    goodmantimes.blogspot.com
    See ya at church or aerobics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you have a blog because how was Aunty Nay going to see Miss Lucy grow up?! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya for blogging!!!!!!!!! You have the cutest little family!!! It is fun to read all of the fun things that are happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete