Friday, June 24, 2011

Ethan's Birthday and Temple Square

Our little baby Ethan turned one!! Cannot fathom how time flew that quickly. He is NOT as sweet as Lucy was/is, but he is just as cute :) He is strong and energetic. He is quick to smile and even quicker to laugh. He loves to rough house and chase his sister. It has been so fun to watch his personality begin to develop, and see how very different my children are. Most days I just try to keep up with them hour to hour. I am so lucky to be a big part of their lives for a short while.
The other day while I was running I ran by Temple Square and realized we'd never brought the kids there. So when I got home I showered and shuffled everyone out the door. I was met with some resistance, but Mom always prevails ;) It turned out to be a great afternoon, and everyone was glad we went.
Lots of pictures!














2 comments:

  1. One already!! Wow time really does fly.... Such a cute family. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete