Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pictures of Baby Ethan






These aren't even close to all the photos I wanted to post, but it's a start. Ethan is doing well at home. He's not much of an eater, so we worry a little about his weight, but I'm sure that's just me being a natural-born worrier :)
He sleeps most of the time, still, but I live for those short moments when his sweet little eyes are open and looking around. He has slight jaundice (sp?) so he's on lights for a few more days. But they are just blanket lights instead of the suitcase lights Lucy had to be under, so that's good.
Lucy is doing fairly well with the new addition to our family. She is very careful and gentle with him, but now wants CONSTANT attention. I'm used to her entertaining herself, so it has been a challenge to have her engaging in attention-seeking behaviors all the time. I'm sure she'll adjust soon.
Tom has been an incredible help to me, and took off work until Mom could get here. Now Mom is here, and between Tom and Mom, I'm being very well taken care of. I feel so blessed to have so much help and support.

Lucy meeting Ethan for the first time


A few hours old

Delivery arrived!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a beautiful growing family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how pretty you are in that pic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little guy! What a wonderful family you have Riah, hope you are enjoying your time with your mama. Hug her for me and have her hug and kiss those babes of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriah-- Ethan is super cute!!! Congrats!!! You will just love having 2 kids, Lucy will adjust fine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete