Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Long Weekend Fun!

Tom and I both had Monday off (thank you Martin Luther King, Jr.) and we decided we wanted to do something fun. We thought about Vegas, but decided we didn't have the budget for it. So we found some local sites we hadn't been to yet. On Saturday we took Lucy to an interactive aquarium in Sandy. It was so fun to see her reactions. And we got to pet a mana ray! They feel so weird! Lucy actually grabbed one if its googly eyeballs...I hope it didn't go blind in one eye :0(
Then we ate at a random Eastside Seas restraunt I'd never heard of. For some reason I was thinking East as in Eastern United States, and that it would be a yummy seafood place. It was Chinese. I HATE chinese food; it ALWAYS makes me sick. So, I got sick. But overall, fun, fun day.
Then Monday we went to a giant indoor carnival called Hollywood Ritz Connection. Lucy loved all the rides; even rides I was sure would scare her! She had such a blast, she was all pooped out by 6:00. Then we had dinner and played games at Tom's parents. Super fun weekend. We needed a de-stresser after all the baby drama.
Speaking of which, things are going very well. I've gone five days without bleeding now :0) Me and Luc going down the slide
Riding on the ponies...I love her pigtails!

Ponies were one of her favorites. She cried when her turn was over


authentic china we ate on at the Eastseas








Tom and Lucy by a giant crab at the aquarium





petting the ray


































The octopus scared her; she started shaking her head hard and saying "No, no, no!" when we came close to it



































Sittin' on a frog













2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun. Gotta love long weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I am so glad to hear you had such a fun weekend and that you are doing so much better. Keep taking care of yourself and that little one you are carrying. Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete