Monday, January 11, 2010

Slight relapse, not too concerned

Sorry if everyone is bored of seeing posts only about my pregnancy; I promise to post something else soon. But since I have friends and family spread all over the tri-state area, lots of people are asking what's going on. So, I started bleeding again yesterday, but it's very light, so I' m not too worried. I'll be going in for another ultrasound on Wednesday, and expect (and hope) to hear that things are healing the way they should. My belly is getting rounder, so I know the little guy is growing :0)

Thanks for all the prayers and concern. I'm sure it'll be fine!

1 comment:

  1. Riah, continue to rest and take care of your self and allow your little body to recover and gain strength. I am thankful to hear that you are so positive and that all will be well, you continue to be in my prayers. Love you tons!! Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete