Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pictures!!

Here are the pictures I couldn't get up with my past couple posts. Enjoy!
Lucy with her new little basketball hoop. Primary Children's was doing a fundraiser and Lucy really liked it :)





Lucy with Mima and Ba Ba.




Easter Eggs!
















She put each egg in every color, meaning in the end, they were all a pretty shade of dull grey








getting ready to dye the eggs. Didn't want her to stain her clothes


















I think Ba Ba read her half a million books in two days










Dad's going to Afghanistan, so we made him a sign.











Lucy decorated it all by herself












And loved it!













Lucy with her two cousins (well, like third cousins) looking out the window at the kitty














3 comments:

  1. And for these I, also, say thank you. She is so darn cute.
    Lucy is going to give Tom a run for his money when it comes to basketball!! She's good!
    Yes but---did BaBa(love that one!) read all of the words on the 1/2 million pages???
    Love all of the people in the pictures.
    GDobbs
    PS I believe I will show up as "anonymous"---what's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my sweet Riah, I LOVED these pictures. They brought tears to my eyes seeing BaBa with Lucy and Mima. Thanks for adding the picture of the littles looking at the cat. I loved it too. Your sign was great. Love to all! Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete