Friday, April 30, 2010

SOOO SICK

Last night I threw up 7 times in four hours. I didn't sleep more than two hours...and not consecutive. I have no idea how I got sick, or what's wrong. This happened once before in the first trimester. I actually don't think it's pregnancy related, except that my immune system SUCKS when I'm pregnant.
Tom took Lucy to the babysitters, even though I'm obviously not working today because I'm not strong enough to take care of her. Plus, the poor little thing is terrified of the sounds of me throwing up. (I know this post may be too much to handle for some)
Anyway, to top of a freakin' fantastic night, this morning I had this conversation with Tom:

Me: "I honestly think I would rather die than go through this again. The stomach flu is horrible!"
Tom: Shrugs. "Well, you're probably losing a lot of weight."
Me: "Not such a great thing when you're pregnant."
Tom: Shrugs.
He's super sympathetic. I called my mom and told her to hop on a plane to come take care of me. She said no, by the way. But I really think she would have if she lived any closer.
Sometimes, a girl just needs her Mama.

4 comments:

  1. How awful!!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puke in his shoe. The left one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO
    FUN!!!! I wish I were closer too and I would help out. Call Cody, she'll help you out. Mama's are a good thing to have too!! Get feeling better. Love
    Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete