Thursday, November 5, 2009

My own office...

Today I went in to fill out new employee paperwork and get a tour of the office building. I was pleasantly surprsied to discover that I get my own office! Not as in, I get a desk in an office, or a cubicle in a room. No, there is a door, with my name on it, and behind that door is an entire office that is exclusively mine! I got butterflies just looking at it. I CANNOT wait to fill it with personal little knick-nacs (okay, I have no idea how to spell) and make it my very own :0) Each of the other offices I went into had their own personal touch; music, colors schemes, smells...so I guess I'll be given the same liberties. I cannot wait to start Monday!
I did buy Lucy a few new toys that I'm hoping will distract her enough to help ease the transition into daycare twice a week. That's the only part I'm not looking foward to :0(

3 comments:

  1. HA! i love the office touches that you can't wait to make your own!
    there truly is nothing better than feeling professional. and i'm sure you'll look fantastic with your hands behind your head, legs crossed and propped on the top of that big desk. congrats! hope the job goes good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when Cody told me how you would have your own office. That is so wonderful and you will make it your own little space wonderfully, just like you are! I know leaving Lucy will be hard on both of you but you will adjust and she will quicker than you do I promise. I am so happy for you and proud of you. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your the one who made it dirty. haha I coud've meant watch a movie

    ReplyDelete