Wednesday, November 25, 2009

offcially home owners!

A month later...it finally happened. Tom and I closed on our first home yesterday!! We already took down the wall between the kitchen and living room we didn't like. Tom let me take the first swing at it, and let me just say, if you've never hit a wall as hard as you can with a hammer...put it on your "to do" list. It's an incredible feeling.
Anyhoo, so it's going to be a time crunch, but Tom and I both have a four day weekend, and we're hoping to get everything painted, cleaned, and moved in by Sunday. I'm so mad at myself for not taking pictures of the demolation, but I'll be sure to post pics of the final product :0)
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. I am SO,SO Happy, may I say that again, SO, SO, Happy for you and that it all worked out for you to get your new home!!! Good luck on all your projects, remember there are a couple extra set of hands down your way right now with Cody and Jack so use them if you can. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving and know I am thankful for you! Love to all, Aunt Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Weird that you and Nikki closed on the same day! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous. I shouldn't be...but I am:) Congratulation!!! And good luck getting everything done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!! Congrats you guys and good luck getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah - congrats!! I want to see it! We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete