Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Well, Lucy is too young to trick-or-treat, but the bunny costume was too cute to pass up, and she was too cute in the costume to not show off! So you see my dilema? So we went to a ward party thing where they were showing a movie, just so everyone could see how sweet she looked :0) She loved her costume so much we let her keep it on all night. We carved a jack-o-lantern, made popcorn balls (thank you Cody) and after goose went to bed (I don't know if I've ever called her that on my blog, but we call Lucy "goose" at home) the adults all watched two scary movies we rented. I'm a big baby when it comes to spooky movies, so I only watch them once a year. It was very fun!









Mommy's 'lil bunny!










Look at that cute bum!







Melts my heart. I'm a puddle right now.






2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love those pictures of your cute little bunny girl. Hope your happy Halloween was just that Happy! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cute little pink bunny. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete